-->

Sunday 17 July 2016

WHO AM I ?!


When I began to consider starting a blog my mind went into overdrive with so many ideas for future posts to share with you. I got ahead of myself without considering that no one would want to read my posts if they don’t have the first idea about who I am.

I thought about the classic ‘25 Facts about me’ post but came to the conclusion that that’s boring and so overdone. I wanted to create a post that would be enjoyable to read whilst still giving some information about me. Therefore this will be (drum roll
 please) True or False; cue the ominous music.



Fact: Elizabeth is one of my middle names.
Answer: TRUE; Elizabeth is my second middle name, Louise being the first.

F: I am an Aries.
A: TRUE; I am definitely fiery and stubborn as my Zodiac sign suggests!

F: I am eighteen years old.
A: FALSE; I’m actually twenty-one even though I don’t look it!

F: I have one brother.
A: TRUE; He’s younger than me and is fifteen years old.

F: I have never left Europe.
A: FALSE; I’ve been outside of Europe three times when I went to Dubai (twice) and New York.

F: I was once sneezed on by a giraffe.
A: TRUE; although I wish this one was false…

F: I have twenty-five screws in my spine.
A: FALSE; it’s actually twenty-six, I’m pretty much Bionic Woman.

F: I dropped out of University.
A: FALSE; somehow I managed to complete all three years of my degree and finish with a 2:1!

F: I have never broken a bone.
A: TRUE; although I did split my chin open as a child around Christmas time which resulted in me sporting a giant white bandage that made me look like Santa.

F: I’m obsessed with Sex and The City
A: TRUE; I own the complete boxset which me and my friends are working our way through together (apart from the time when there was a betrayal and SOME PEOPLE watched it without the rest of us).

F: I’ve met Zac Efron.
A: FALSE; watch this space!

F: I’m a vegetarian.
A: FALSE; There’s no way I could give up my chicken roast dinners.

F: I have the cutest dog in the world.
A: FALSE; I wish I had a dog, I’m trying to convince my family that we need one and I can guarantee that I will win one day.

F: I once got a free meal from the cashier at McDonalds.
A: TRUE; best day of my life!

F: I once had half my eyebrow waxed off.
A: TRUE; leaving the beauty salon with half an eyebrow missing was not the desired effect. This experience has made me very wary of who does my eyebrows.

So now you all have a better idea of who I am, I’ll be able to post interesting things for you to read in the very near future.

I plan to post new content every Sunday but I’ll keep you all updated via my Twitter so do make sure you’re following me, the link to my account is in the side bar.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me and I’ll see you in my next post!

S x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Elizabeth

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig