-->

Sunday 4 September 2016

friends or soulmates?

As today marks the first Sunday in a new month, you wouldn't be wrong to expect an August Favourites post, however I wanted to take the opportunity today to touch on something more personal. 

I'm very lucky to have a really amazing family and I know that whenever times are a bit rubbish I can always count on them to help me get through it.

When I recently went through a 'less than peachy' situation the thing that astounded me the most was the incredible support I received from my friends, both in and out of the country. 

I knew I had the greatest bunch of friends ever but I had no idea how thoughtful they could all be. I received cards and gifts and endless messages from so many of my friends reminding me how loved I really am. 


Just a small insight into how lovely my friends have been...


The low times in life are always testing because it makes you question everything, so surrounding yourself with positivity is honestly the best medicine. 

Whatever difficult situation you're going through it's so important to remember that everything happens for a reason and the path you were previously on just wasn't meant to be.

Thanks to my friends I can honestly say that I am so happy right now, something I wouldn't have thought would be possible if you'd have told me that a few weeks ago. 

Some people believe that friends are the true soulmates in life and now I can fully understand why.

If you have amazing friends - which I'm sure you all have - hold onto them, because they're the light you need when you're trapped in the dark.

So to every single one of you; thank you. 

S x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Elizabeth

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig