-->

Sunday 2 October 2016

September Favourites

Finally I'm back!

I'm so sorry for the lack of blog post last week, I wasn't feeling inspired to post and didn't want to publish something that was so half-hearted. Hopefully today's post makes up for it! 



I'm back with another monthly favourites which is insane because it doesn't feel 5 minutes since I uploaded the last one. I know everyone says it but I have no idea how it's October already but with Halloween fast approaching I'm not complaining. 



As the weather gets colder my lips are threatening to get drier which is never a cute look. Popcorn lip scrub by Lush has been my saviour this month. Saving me from those nasty chapped lips. And the best part? It's edible *insert multiple love heart eyes emojis here*. 




My next favourite is a really random one - this tin of mints. I'm obsessed with mints and always make sure I have some in my bag at all times, after all you never know when Ryan Gosling might show up wanting to kiss you y'know? I love this princess tin as it makes a cuter packaging than a tatty paper packet of mints. I'm gonna be really annoying though because I have no idea where it's from. 




A while ago it seemed that everyone was into these pore cleansing nose strips so I thought I'd try some for myself. I tried them a couple of times then threw the box in my drawer and I've recently just found them again and tested them out and fell back in love. They're not miracle workers by any means but there's definitely a noticeable difference after using these.




I have a real problem with finding mascaras that I love as I want volume and length without clumsiness. I've been wanting the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara for ages but until I find the time to buy it, I've been loving this one from Soap and Glory. It's the Thick and Fast High-Definition Collagen-Coat mascara and gives you all the drama without the clumpiness.




When my best friend Katie recently came back from a trip to America she bought me back this elf duo called St Lucia. The blusher and bronzer are supposedly an exact match for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo at a fraction of the cost which is a winner in my eyes.

 I can't comment on the NARS duo because I don't own it, but I love this elf one. The colours are really complimentary and are really pigmented, giving you such a sunkissed look which I love. 



During the summer I mentioned I had been on holiday to Spain and went shopping whilst I was there. I went to Stradivarius and picked up this v neck t-shirt with an embellished brooch. I usually hate v neck clothing but I love the cage detailing on this top. That and the brooch turns a simple white t-shirt into something effortlessly cool. 


My final favourite is a random one but the most important. Often any monthly post, whether it's a blog post or a YouTube video, is very focused upon material items so I thought I'd throw something a bit different in this post. 

My ultimate favourite this month - and every month- is the amazing friendships I have. I'm so grateful for the close friendships I've developed over the years and some friendships have become even closer this past month which I'm so thankful for. 

S X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Elizabeth

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig