-->

Sunday 27 November 2016

Autumn Obsession

Holler,

Super sorry I’ve been so MIA lately, I completely fell off the blogging bandwagon but I’m back aboard and ready to go. 

As I'm sure you're aware, we’re currently in the beautiful season of autumn but if you live in the UK like I do, the weather is more like winter. I love the theory of A/W fashion but in reality, it’s too cold to wear anything other than jeans and a huge jumper. 

Because of my same-y outfits I’ve been feeling so bored of my look lately. To try and find some inspiration I've been doing a lot, and I mean A LOT, of shopping. However, when I get the items home they don't make it out of my wardrobe again, as I don't want to reach for anything other than my thickest clothing. 

Recently something changed when I found the most perfect boots ever for looking stylish as well as ensuring your toes don’t drop off from frost bite. These boots have revamped my wardrobe and inspired me to switch up my outfit choices.



100% going to be telling my Dad that he needs to cut the grass more often...





lol @ that leg pop

I wore this outfit all day today (whilst shopping for trainers). I’m now loving A/W fashion again and have accepted that if looking good comes at the cost of feeling a bit chilly, I may just have to grin and bear it. 


Been posing long enough now, I'm off
S x 


SHOP ITEMS HERE:

Boots: 
http://www.riverisland.com/women/shoes--boots/boots/black-patent-chunky-heel-ankle-boots-686617
Skirt:
http://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/product/clothing-299047/skirts-299062/floral-embroidered-denim-skirt-5851975?bi=0&ps=40
Coat (similar): 
http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/jackets-coats-2390889/slim-fit-boyfriend-coat-5713973?bi=0&ps=20


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Elizabeth

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig