-->

Sunday 4 December 2016

'Tis The Season...

Merry December! 

It's insane that the countdown to Christmas has officially begun, although November seemed to go on foreverrrrrrr. I love love love the Christmas season; the whole atmosphere is just so magical. 

Instead of kicking off the month with a favourites post like I usually would, I wanted to get into the festive spirit by sharing one of my Christmas traditions with you. 

Christmas in Birmingham (where I live) is so special because of the Frankfurt Christmas Market which comes every year. If you've never been, picture wooden huts, fairy lights, mulled wine and the smell of amazing food and that's what the market is like. Every year it's a tradition for myself and my family to go to the German Market where we always eat way too much food. 

Today was that day. Literally my Mom woke me up this morning by singing "rise and shine it's market day" so as you can tell, it's a pretty big deal in my house. 



Not trying to be London...




You can't go to the German Market without dropping a small fortune on a chocolate strawberry skewer. 



After freezing our proverbials off at the market it was only right that we celebrate Sunday in true British style and go and get our scran on. ROAST DINNER COME TO MAMA. 




Today has made me even more excited for Christmas, so much so that I may treat you with a bonus post at some point next week! 

See you on the flip side, 
S x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Elizabeth

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig